Friday, October 23, 2009

Hard Workers

My mom just had to have back surgery and so the kids and I decided we would go clean up her yard for her. We had quite a few leaves to rake up but it was a really nice day. The kids really wanted to do something to help out Grandma. They really started off strong!!
And then came this!!!
No, I am just kidding. They actually were a lot of help and when they were playing they were raking their own piles to jump in. They left mine alone for the most part. You know at least they were entertaining themselves and having a good time. What else is raking leaves all about. I swear I have the cutest kids ever. I can't wait to see what this next one looks like.


1 comment:

  1. Your kids are growing up so fast. Can't wait to see you soon ( very soon- Todd's hunt starts on Saturday so we will be down there for a week).

    ReplyDelete