Saturday, October 2, 2010

~ Cousin Emilynn ~

I have the pleasure of watching my niece, Emilynn every Thursay since her mommy is a teacher. And of course I say pleasure as I am doing this post because there are not 2 babies at my house right now!! No I am just kidding but as you can imagine it can be a little hard with 2. They want to sleep and eat at the same time and really I can only rock 1 at a time. With all the downs there are to watching 2 babies there are definetly ups as well. Raegan and Emilynn just love each other. I can not wait until they are a little bigger, they will be really cute and FUN! I will probably be begging to watch her more once Brian is in school all day.
Here Emilynn was chewing on Raegan's foot and Raegan did have a hold of Emilynn's ear.
Raegan actually tried to get into the walker with Emilynn!
She loves her cousin Brian too!!

1 comment:

  1. The picture of the girls lying on the floor is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete