Saturday, February 26, 2011

January 24

OK, so raise your hands if you know I am a total dork.......................................................................................you all did not have to raise your hands :(

I know that I already did January 24 but little do you all know that was a busy day here and somehow when I was blogging last time I missed these pictures, but they are totally worth going back in time for!!!

How much damage can a 14 month old and 10 month old really do??? Anyone know?????
Well you should just ask me. Here is what Raegan and Emilynn did all by themselves!!! I know you probably don't believe me because it looks like a tornado went through Brian's room but I swear I am telling the truth :) :) :)
Raegan totally thinks she is playing the wii with her daddy!! It is a good thing we have a remote that doesn't work anymore so she can have one all to herself!!
And just one more cute moment to round out the day!!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty cute little girl! :) I can for sure relate to the tornado mess! I have three of those mess makers! Not so much Aspen anymore but when they all three are playing and having fun...who knows what can happen!

    ReplyDelete