Wednesday, April 13, 2011

March 6

Today we headed out on the longest journey we have ever taken as a family. We are going to Pheonix for 4 whole days. The kids have never been anywhere this long in the car before so it was definetly a challenge! We stopped in Holbrook, AZ for a little break and luckily they had a McDonalds with a playplace so the kids could stretch their legs! After this it was on into the desert. It should be a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your posts! I think my favorite one is of Hailey and Brian's deal! That is hilarious and I agree a valuable lesson! You guys sure have been busy...as busy as we have! We will have to catch up one of these days! I am excited for you guys to have your own business! I hope things go well! I am planning on going to Monticello I am thinking in July for a week, it would be so fun to come over to Cortez and play for an afternoon! Take care and I as always love seeing your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete