
We came up to Grand Junction for the weekend to do some school clothes shopping for the kids. I was lucky that my mom and dad came with me because since it was a holiday weekend we thought it would be best if Dusty stayed in town for work. We were able to find everything they needed. I didn't take any pictures at the mall, but if I would have you would have seen my dad carrying bags and pushing Raegan in the stroller!! He is a great shopper helper :) Surprise Surprise though I did manage to get some pictures of the fun stuff we did!!
We went to Banana's Fun Park again and the kids just had a blast!
We did go carts of all sizes, Brian was just barely too short to drive the little ones by himself, so he had to settle for riding with me!



We did bumper boats and boy did Raegan like that!! We even squirted Grandma (while she was trying to take our picture) and can you tell Papa is kind of a stinker!!!



We played in the arcade, I did not have a picture of Brian playing because he was off with Papa doing all the race car games while I chased Raegan around!



No comments:
Post a Comment