Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November 17

PREPARE YOURSELF..............THIS WAS A BIG DAY (with lots of pictures!!)
HaPpY bIrThDay to RAEGAN!
The first 2 years of her life have just flown by. She is turning into quite the character and she can giver her brother and her sister a run for their money! She is usually smiling and happy. We sure love her. This morning she practiced blowing out her candels!
Today was also the day that the school was having its Thanksgiving day dinner for lunch, so I was off to have lunch with Hailey and Brian!
Here is our horrible attempt to get us all in a picture while we were eating. My arm is just not long enough!
Here are a few pictures of Hailey and Brian playing on the playground after lunch. When I come eat lunch at the school I am not allowed to leave until recess is over :)
Later today was a Thanksgiving Feast in Brian's classroom. Brian wanted me to make pumpkin pie for it, so yesterday I made 3 pies and homemade whip cream that sure tasted yummy today!Here is Brian and his friend Jason, who always seems to get into my pictures when I am with Brian's class!!!
And since Brian told his teacher it was Raegan's birthday, they all had to sing to her and then she got to do all the things they get to do for their birthdays. The teacher made her a crown and she got to make this little stuffed monster sing and dance, which she thought was great fun!!
I am posting all these other pictures just to show you all how hard it has been the last few weeks to get a picture of Raegan. I guess the flash is just now starting to bother her :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment