Monday, February 27, 2012

No nap :(

Raegan has been really hard to figure out lately. She is still young enough that she needs a nap but it was taking me almost an hour to get her to go to sleep and then at bedtime it would be the same way. She was beginning to drive me crazy. So I thought I would just not do a nap, which is totally nuts since she is only 2, but it was working because she would go right to sleep at bedtime!
On the down side this is what I would get at 4:30 in the afternoon going to get the kids from school.........
Which did not work either. Now the plan is a very early, short nap to avoid late afternoon naps and to still have a tired 2 year old at bedtime! It works for the most part :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your background! ;) And love all your cute pix! It took me awhile to catch up! I have to say.... snowmobiling looks pretty fun. :) lol

    ReplyDelete