I know this is almost 2 months late, but I figured better late than never. Our sweet awesome little boy is not so little anymore. He turned 3 on August 3. I can't believe it. We just love him so much. He is such a joy to everyone he is around. For his cake he picked out a Bolt cake. He was so proud of it.
He did a really great job blowing out the candles and not spitting all over the cake!!
All he told everyone that he wanted was a skateboard for his birthday so as soon as I saw one I snatched it up. He was so excited. Can you tell? Once he got over the skateboard we were able to convince him to open the rest of his presents. I tell you what this is the type of kid that you love to buy a gift for because he just loves everything he gets. He made everyone feel so good, like they got him the best thing in the entire world. His face would light up as he opened every single present. He would shout "OH MY GOSH, WOW"!! He is just such a special boy. We wouldn't know what to do without him in our family.


No comments:
Post a Comment