
This is the kitchen before and after! It is really great to have everything new in the kitchen. New appliances are so cool. I love to bake in there. In fact today I wish I had a camera on Brian and me. We were baking cookies and I had just put the flour in the mixer and Brian turned it on full speed and you should have seen the flour go floating throughout the kitchen. I just had to laugh. It was the first big mess in the kitchen.


This is the master bath before and after! It is so nice to have our own bathroom.

This is a shot of our new living room and the new windows behind it. Brian is watching cartoons. He is a little bored with Hailey at school. He is getting used to it though. Dusty did a really great job on everything. This house is going to be a great place for the kids and a great place to bring the baby home to. Hailey and Brian love having their own room. Hailey's is pink of course and so cute. Brian had to pick blue and it turned out really "cool" too. I am not allowed to call it cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment