I can't believe Brian is 4 already. He is just growing up so much. For the most part he is a very sweet and sensitive boy. He wants to help people and play with his sisters. He loves his sisters so much and hugs and kisses them all the time. He used to be a mama's boy all the time, but those times are getting shorter I can feel it so I am trying to cherish those moments now. He is all boy and we could not ask for a better son!!This year Brian got to have his first "friend" party. We were going to do water balloons and the pool in the back yard and the sprinkler under the tramp. He was so excited. He invited these 2 boys from church that are his age and he just could not wait.
Well what would you know but it rained almost all morning that day and we could not do all the fun water stuff. Brian was totally bummed :(
One of his friends did not make it, but he had fun playing with his new toys with his other friend.
Blew out his candels in 1 big blow!!

He loved his new bike and thought it was so cool that I got a kick stand for it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment