Saturday, March 19, 2011

February 13

Some how I missed a couple of days and I am not sure how, but today is a big one so there will be enough pictures to make up for it!!

Today is Hailey's 7th birthday! I can not believe how the time flies!! Today we just did a family get together since we are just getting over being sick, we agreed we would do a friend party next weedend, so stay tuned for that!!

Hailey spent a lot of time in the kitchen today. She helped make breakfast this morning and then she helped make her cake. She even did all the decorating herself!!
Hailey and her grandma Linda have been best buddies from day 1 and I think as Hailey grows and is more busy it kills them both not to see each other as much!!
This picture is just funny because Raegan had just woke up from her nap and her hair is an absolute mess :) :)I am not sure what she wished for, but the scene in the background is pretty darn cute!! Hailey had a great little party, we have a great family!!

2 comments:

  1. Aaaahhh!!! I haven't caught up with you for awhile! Love the birthday cake! My favorite is the kids in the superhero capes. Soooo cute! I just love you guys... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't looked at your blog for awhile! Lots of cute posts! Happy Anniversary to you guys! It looks like Hailey had a fun birthday too! I loved the time-out post because that is the same at our house! Hope all is well! :)

    ReplyDelete