Thursday, March 24, 2011

February 17

My morning was spent focusing on Hailey!!
After the school drop offs, I came straight home to make birthday invitations for Hailey's party! They turned out really cute if you ask me!!!
Then Hailey had an eye doctor appointment, so I had to go get her from school! No worries though...... Hailey can see just great!
It was then lunch time so we went to lunch at Blondies before I took her back to school. It was nice to have a little time with just Hailey Bug!!!So I totally thought I had my pictures for the day after my lunch date with Hailey and then to my suprise tonight when it was bath time this happened.....................................................Raegan had already had her bath and was in her pj's when she decided she needed another bath with Brian. I came in to find them like this, Raegan soaking wet and laughing with her brother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment