Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hailey's Party

So February was a crazy month for us....well let me take that back the first 18 days of February were crazy for us!!! I had so much that I was planning for that I had to start at the beginning of the month. I was baking and freezing cookies, making phone calls, going to parties and meetings, and honestly the list could go on and on. It was really busy! I am just going to start from the beginning and hit the high points!!
The Friday before Hailey's birthday we had a party at our house. We invited the family up for dinner and after dinner her friends came over and we did cake and ice cream and presents! Then the family left and Hailey and her friends watched a movie and played Just Dance on the wii!! It was a pretty fun party and the girls did not want it to end, I think they would have danced all night long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment