I scored this month with a night out of the house!! My parents had bought some tickets to see Easton Corbin, who if you don't know is a new country singer, at the casino. They had bought tickets for Megan and some of her friends and one couldn't make it so I got to go instead!! We went to dinner, then to the casino, where I played my first slot machine ever!! Yes I know I am 28, so it is a little lame, and to make it lamer I played a penny machine and lost :(
Then we went to the concert which was pretty good. We were pretty close and I got to dance and sing with Megan and her friends!!
Amanda ended up coming to because my Grandma was going to but ended up not feeling well. We both got to leave our husbands at home with the kids!!
Thanks Mom and Dad for a fun night!!
Sounds like a really fun night!
ReplyDelete