We finally got enough snow to actually sled in and boy were my kids happy!! Can you tell?
Hailey even thought it might be a good idea to take a nose dive into the snow :)
Hailey even thought it might be a good idea to take a nose dive into the snow :)Just kidding, we did catch her crashing though!!!
Here is what she looked like after the crash
I even had a little fun too! As a mom you tend to dread going out into the snow because it is a lot of work to get the kids all bundled up and boy is that true, but I sure have a great time once we are out there!
Here is what she looked like after the crash
I even had a little fun too! As a mom you tend to dread going out into the snow because it is a lot of work to get the kids all bundled up and boy is that true, but I sure have a great time once we are out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment