Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rec Center Fun!!

So this is really sad to say but this is the first time Raegan has been to our rec center to swim! She has been to other pools but we just never made it over there so needless to say she thought it was really fun!! She really likes the water!
Miss Emilynn gets to tag along wherever we go!
Raegan's mommy is way funner than Emilynn's mommy!! (Just kidding Amanda)
Hailey and Brian have been begging to go swimming! They had a great time as usual!!
Here is Mister Brian.
I have to apologize for some of these pictures. When I am in the water I don't always get the best pictures!!

Hailey has discovered she is big enough to go down the huge slide and in the lazy river all by herself. She is a pretty good swimmer!!I am not sure if you can tell but there is Hailey at the top of the slide. I just had to show how high this thing is. This girl is afraid of nothing :)This the best we could do at the bottom of the slide. She just shoots out of the end so fast that all we could get was her swimming out!

No comments:

Post a Comment