So I have a friend who does a "picture a day" for her blog. She posts at least one picture a day of something that happened that day. I love it because I feel like you get more of a glimpse into everyday life. I feel like you will see more of the really cute moments and the not so cute moments that make our family who it is. We are not perfect and always happy like could be imagined when you look at our blog and you just see the big occasions and the fun things that happpen. I want you all to see the craziness that maybe happened before the fun thing!!! We are definetly not a perfect, always getting along, never fighting family, but we love each other and I hope to show you all and be able to remember for ourselves how life really is in the VEACH house!!
Here is a perfect example of the little things I will be showing you.
Raegan got these cute little bunny house shoes for Christmas from my Grandma and I did not
know if she would leave them on. Well she did. She left them on all day and boy did she think she was cool.
"Look Mom aren't they pretty!!"

"Look Mom, I can dance in them too!!"

Great idea! I'm enjoying all the pictures.
ReplyDelete