Wednesday, August 17, 2011

July 2

Today we got to go to the lake with my parents and Megan for the whole day. Dusty was supposed to get done working and meet us there but he never made it because it was such a busy day for him. Both him and all of us were really bummed :(
We "tried" to have fun without him! I think we did everything you can possibly do with a boat out on the lake!
We tried our luck at fishing and we sure did not have any that day but Hailey and Brian sure tried hard.
Megan tried waterskiing for the 1st time and had about as much luck as the kids did fishing! Better luck next time Meg!!
I gave waterskiing a try and amazingly got going on the 1st try. I was really surprised because I have not waterskied since before I had kids!! You all might not believe me, but this IS me. This is the best picture my mom took, but in her defense she was trying to hold on to Raegan, who did not like it very much that I was out there!!
Then we took a break for lunch and went back out on the lake to do some tubing. This was the first time for all of my kids to do this so I did not know how everyone was going to do.
There were no real big surprises.......... Hailey could not go fast enough.......... Brian could not go slow enough..............and Raegan cried when we made her get out!!!! :) :) :) :)
Then we did some swimming until it was dinner time!! Well the girls did some swimming, Brian played on the ladder most the time. He is a little bit nervous about the water! We had such a fun day, thanks to Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment