Sunday, August 7, 2011

June 18

We got to go up to our property for the afternoon and we sure did have a good time!! This was the first time Hailey and Brian got to really ride their 4-wheeler that Grandma Kellie got them for Christmas!! Hailey did really well after she had to get talked to about going to fast!! Little Brian was a little more hesitant (SHOCKER). He did get better by the time it was time to go though!! Just a funny little side note; I was surprised we did not see any deer and I told Dusty that on our way home and he gave me the funniest look. He said we saw lots of deer, where were you?? I was holding on for my life, that is what I was doing!! HaHaHa
Now little miss Raegan is absolutely convinced she can do anything and everything her big sister and big brother do!! And it just so happens that I have a lot of pictures to prove it!!
And she pretty much knows everything, let her tell you about it!!! :) :) :)Look at her cute little finger pointing!Here were just a couple of really cute pictures of Dusty and Raegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment