This afternoon we got to go up to our place in Cottonwood with Jake and Deanne Miller and their kids just for fun!! We hiked a little, Deanne and I chatted a little.
The kids played..............

The "big kids" played.............

Everyone had to ride the 4-wheelers!!



Then just as we started to cook our dinner a storm started brewing that looked like a real threat, so we packed everything up and headed for town. Good thing we did because it started raining within minutes :) We decided to finish cooking our dinner at our house on the grill. We had a really good time!!!
Thanks for having us! We had a great time too! It is so beautiful up there.
ReplyDeleteDeanne
I figured out how to comment. yeah! I just will have to leave my name so you know anonymous is me! Even Jake tried to comment last night using his google account. But hey this works.
ReplyDeleteDeanne