Saturday, October 8, 2011

September 19

Today I went and had lunch with Hailey at school. And then of course I have to go out for the whole recess and this is what she had to show me! Her and her friend hanging upside down!! Aren't they the coolest?? The little blonde girl hanging with her is Koral, she is one of Hailey's good friends right now!
Just a little story I wanted to share, so that mostly I would not forget, but it is about Brian, who is such a big boy, but still my little son some days. Today he knew I was coming to have lunch with Hailey and next week I was going to come eat with him and he was totally fine with that. I saw him in eating his lunch and he was so happy to see me and gave me a big hug. I told him I would see him at recess. So I had a great lunch with Hailey and by the time we got out to the playground Brian was lining up to go in and I ran to say hi and he was totally sad and he said he wanted to go home. :( I told him to go on in to class and I would come talk to him in a minute. After I watched Hailey play I went to talk to him and he was no better, he said he wanted to come home with me. So I took him home and as we are going home he tells me, "I just don't think I was ready for all day school!" in about the saddest voice possible. After we got home he just told me he was sad that he saw me. Just rip my heart out, why don't you son!!! We talked and everything is great now, but what a day!! I just love my Brian so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment