So we are not actually potty training but sometime Raegan wants to wear "undies" and today was one of those times, but she also kept taking them off and running around naked!! So I told her she had 2 options, she could wear her "undies" or put on a diaper. She chose "undies" and I told her to go put them on and this is how good she did!! It was her 1st time putting them on by herself!! (I accidently started calling them undies instead of panties because I was used to a boy and now it is stuck with Raegan, so she has "undies" everyone!)

I also tried making a new dish for dinner and my kids----- scratch that------ Hailey and Brian, are so picky right now that I get nervous everytime I think about trying something new!!

Hailey actually liked it, but notice no picture of Brian!!

No comments:
Post a Comment