Today Raegan had to go to the doctor for her 18 month check up!! I know I am a little behind! I am just kidding, I did wait until this summer to bring her in for her shots because Brian had to get some shots to for school, so I was killing 2 birds with 1 stone, except when it was time for that appointment Raegan was running a fever and could not get her shots, so here we are again. Raegan by the way HATES the doctors office, can you tell, she is trying to get off the table while I am taking the picture and we are the only ones in the room!!!Anyways she got her shots and my little Raegan is my "littlest" one of the bunch. She is only 24 pounds with clothes and shoes on and a loaded purse, which puts her in the 33% for weight. She is 33 inches tall, which puts her in the 45% for height!! She is doing great as far as the doc is concerned!!
No comments:
Post a Comment